- Appointments require a $75 minimum deposit. If the tattoo is $300 or more, the deposit is 50%.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- You must bring your receipt for the deposit amount to be included in the price of your tattoo.
- Deposits can be made in person with cash or credit card, or over the phone with a credit card.
- If something happens and you absolutely cannot make your appointment, you may call 24 hours in advance to reschedule. For appointments over 3 hours, 72 hours notice is required. You may reschedule once without losing the deposit. You must reschedule at the time you call, or you will lose your deposit.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appointment will be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
- Deposits left longer than 6 months without making an appointment will be cancelled.
- An appointment guarantees you a spot in line, not necessarily an exact time. We will do our best to fit you in as close to your time as possible. We do not rush any tattoos, including yours!
Don’t forget to bring your id!
As per our guarantee, we offer one free touch-up within the first year of your tattoo. You must provide us with your yellow receipt to receive the touch-up for free. Touch-ups are by appointment only, and only on weekdays. If you do not show up, the guarantee is null and void. You may reschedule once with 24 hours in advance notice, and you must reschedule at the time you call or you will lose your free touch-up.